Navigator Revision History 2016
|Top Previous Next|
Version 1.9.477 (Coming soon)
Workshop – Workshop Estimate
-There is now the ability to create a Workshop estimate. Please click here to see more.
Sales Ledger/Purchase Ledger – Backdated Reports
-There was an issue where you couldn’t pull off a backdated report from either SL or PL. This has now been resolved and an export button has also been added.
Workshop Job – Parts Orders
-If a part had been order from another branch for a workshop job it was not displaying. This was stopping users from having the ability to close a job. This has now been resolved.
Workshop – Workshop Estimate
-There is now the ability to create a Workshop estimate. Please click here to see more.
Vehicle Administrator – Closing a Vehicle
-When closing a vehicle you now have the ability to view the Profit Analysis from the Close window.
Branch Setup – Vat Number
-The Vat Number was disappearing from the setup causing invoices to be incorrect. This has now been resolved.
Purchase Ledger – Unallocated Cash
-If you post an unallocated payment to a Purchase Ledger account it adds two entries which is correct. However, the system was adding the amount twice to the Running column. This has now been resolved.
Parts - Pre-picking
-On the pre-picking sheet the following items have now been added:
oRegistration of Vehicle
oIf an item has been credited it will display on the picking note
Parts – Invoice Report
-An additional column has been added to the Parts Invoice Report for Order No.
Sales Enquiry – Vehicle Required
-On the vehicle required tab, a new field for Reg No. has been added. If a stock no. is selected the reg no. of this vehicle will now also display.
Sales Enquiry – Record Contact
-If you allocated a Record Contact to another salesman it would not appear in their actions queue. This has now been resolved.
Vehicle Administrator – Closing Vehicles
-Sometimes when closing a vehicle it was closing it in the incorrect branch. This has now been resolved.
Workshop – Parts
-The system allowed you to un-authorise a job line when there was a part allocated to it. It would not then prompt you to allocate the part elsewhere. This has now been resolved.
Parts – Point of Sale
-If you selected the Bottom Line price option and then selected the cross instead of update it would wipe all the parts from the EPOS screen so the user would have to start again. This has now been resolved.
Workshop – Mileage on Invoicing
-If you changed the mileage on the invoice screen before selecting invoice, it would not change the mileage on the customer record. This has now been resolved.
Vehicle Administrator – Debtors Report
-On occasions the Business Name would not appear in the customer column on the vehicle debtors report. This has now been resolved.
Vehicle Admin – Accepting a PX
-When accepting a part exchange that is already recognised on the system you have the ability to select the vehicle from the system rather than doing a VRM. If you selected this option it was not pulling across the Chassis No. or Engine No. This has now been resolved.
Vehicle Admin – Batch Invoice
-You now have the ability to invoice a number of stock records at once rather than going into them individually. This is helpful when a customer has ordered a number of vehicles.
Vehicle Admin – Batch Invoice, enter the invoice date, stock no. and whether it is business or private.
Sales Ledger – Import
-When doing a Sales Ledger Import it was not pulling the reference field into Navigator. This has now been resolved.
Customer Record – Vehicle History
-When viewing the vehicle history some words would be split and put onto two lines. This has now been resolved.
Vehicle Admin – Vehicle Invoice
-There is a new variable available for Sales Ledger Account.
Vehicle Admin – Trade Sales
-Two additional fields for Sales Person and Customer Order number have been added to the Trade Sales screen.
Sales Managers Toolkit – Profit Report
-The business name was not appearing in the customer field on the Profit Report. This has now been resolved.
Vehicle Admin – Stock Record Aging
-When posting a purchase invoice it was re-aging the stock record. This has now been resolved.
Sales Ledger Import – Duplicate Lines
-Sometimes when doing a Sales Ledger import it was adding duplicate lines. This has now been resolved.
Vital Extract – Account No.
-An additional column has been added to the Vital Extract for Account No.
Vehicle Admin – Cost Analysis
-On the cost analysis screen it was missing off the first 3 digits of the invoice number. This has now been resolved.
Hire System – Creating New Contracts
-When creating a new contract it was creating two rather than one. This has now been resolved.
Hire System – Maintenance Invoice
-The Maintenance invoice was not updating the mileage on processing. This has now been resolved.
Hire System – Maintenance Invoice
-When posting a Maintenance Invoice It sometimes didn’t remove outstanding items on the list but posted through to the ledger. This has now been resolved.
Hire System – Advance Bookings
-When doing an advanced booking it was making the vehicle immediately unavailable. This has now been resolved.
Hire System – Maintenance Report
-The Maintenance report now includes vehicles over mileage and indicates on screen.
Hire System – Sales Report
-Now have the ability to input Nett Target on the Sales Report (Sales Manager Only).
Hire System – Asset Management
-You can now search asset maintenance by registration number as well as Asset number.
Hire System – Hire Agreement
-When adding additional drivers to Hire Agreements it did not clear address fields. This caused problems as it was leaving wrong details on updates. This has now been resolved.
Hire System – Rental
-The system was allowing a rental of a vehicle even if it was not showing available. This has now been fixed.
Hire System – Invoicing to Account Customer
-Invoicing to an Account Customer will auto-calculate. If the customer was 5 minutes late it was adding an extra without showing it had been done. This has now been resolved.
Workshop – Labour rate
-The labour rate was defaulting to £3. This has now been resolved.
Sales Ledger – Posting Receipts
-When posting a Sales Ledger receipt you manually had to select the Payment method each time. This now automatically defaults to the previous method.
-IDS import now includes transmission types
ACM – Letters
-ACM was not capitalising names correctly. This has now been resolved.
Sales Enquiry – Appraisal
-The viewer screen shows a number of checklist items (Yes/No) but these always display "No" despite them being set to "Yes" in creating an Appraisal. Also, the viewer does not show Service History Type nor does it show the Last Service Mileage (this is shown as a date from 1936). This has now been resolved.
-The customer details now appears on both pages of the invoice.
Workshop Invoice - Bodyshop
-A parameter can now be switched on to separate the Paint and Sundry invoice lines on a Bodyshop invoice
Workshop Invoice - Bodyshop
-A parameter can now be set so that the Bodyshop invoice can be split so the customer can only see the details they require to see.
Workshop – Parts Tab
-A new column has been added to the parts tab for Retail total so you can see the total value of the part if there is more than one booked to the job.
Workshop – Appointment
-When a tick is put into the "Investigate Only" box, the tick then has to be manually removed for the next "investigate Only" job, to then put back in. This has now been changed.
Sales Ledger – Sale to Account
-When invoicing a vehicle invoice to a Sales Ledger account it was deducting the deposit from the amount transferred. The system no longer does this a transfers the full invoice value.
Version 1.9.469 - 1.9.475 - Development Releases
Marketing – Customer Search Facility
-There was an issue with the customer search facility where it was not bringing up all customers when doing a search. This has now been resolved.
Marketing Campaigns – Customer not always being selected when selecting by Branch
-Marketing campaigns were not always pulling through all customers on a campaign where branch numbers were selected. This has now been resolved. (2087)
Customer Record – Workshop Profile – Extended Discount
-There was an issue on the Customer Extended Discount whereby if the Parts Extended discount was amended it would automatically update the Workshop Extended discount to the same. This has now been resolved. (2033)
Marketing – Customer Search
-On the customer search screen, it has now been amended so that the Sales Ledger account number in brackets does not appear if it is not available in the selected branch. (2036)
Marketing – Vehicle Record – Replace Button
-When using the Replace button on the vehicle record it was leaving a blank record behind and causing other vehicles against the customer not to display. This has now been resolved. (1313)
New Vehicle Type
-A new Vehicle Type for Boat has now been added to the system. (1916)
Marketing – Transfer option
-When transferring a vehicle from one customer to another customer it was leaving the record behind on the previous customer as well. This has now been resolved. (1807)
Customer Records – Customer name
-There was an issue on Customer Record where the system would automatically lower case a capital after an apostrophe. This has now been resolved. (1707)
Customer Record – Vehicle Record – Purchase Details
-On the customer record vehicle details – when entering figures on the Purchase Details tab it would not automatically fill in the decimal point on the figures. This has now been resolved. (2016)
New Vehicle Type – Motorcycle
-A new Vehicle Type for Motorcycle has now been added to the system. (1816)
ACM – Click-to-Mail
-On the ACM, the Click-to-Mail option would not work over the weekend. This has now been resolved and letters are able to be processed on weekends. (2082)
ACM – SMS Advanced Button
-On the ACM, the advance button would not work on the SMS Method. This has now been resolved. (2075)
Sales Manager – Allocating Enquiries
-If a Sales Manager had access to all branches they were able to assign Enquiries to Salesmen that did not have access to all the branches. This was causing Enquiries to go missing. A sales enquiry can no longer be assigned to a Sales Person that does not have access to the selected branch. (1025)
Sales Enquiries – Next Contact Date
-When creating a Next Contact on a Sales Enquiry for a future date it was adding it to today’s queue. This has now been resolved.
VAT Report – Turnover figure on Vehicle Deposits
-The turnover figure for Vehicle Deposits in the Full VAT Report was displaying incorrectly. This has now been resolved. (2092)
VAT Report – VAT 100 Report
-On the VAT 100 Report print out the line at the top of the page was not straight. This has now been resolved. (2074)
-A new Excel based application for Daily Operations Control has been added. (1071)
EU Sequential Invoice Numbering
- Navigator can now support invoice numbering sequences compliant with VAT rules required in various European countries (Spain for example) - this generates a sequential invoice no in the form YYMMDD/NN eg 160531/12 where the first part of the invoice no is the date and the second part is the sequential invoice no raised on the day. Credit notes generated follow a similar sequence prefixed with a "C".
Sales Ledger Account/Customer Record – Non-UK Postcodes
-You can now add a Non-UK postcode in the Postcode field by select the Non-UK tick box on. This applies to the Sales Ledger and Customer Record. (1943)
Sales Ledger – Customer List – Additional Columns
-New columns have been added to the Customer List on the Sales Ledger. These are Labour rate, Parts Counter and Workshop Discount. (1997)
Remittance Advices – Multiple Pages
-Some sites were having issues whereby they were unable to send multiple paged attachments from within Navigator. This has now been resolved. (1958)
Nominal Ledger – Reports
-Within the nominal ledger reporting the scroll-bar had gone missing. This has now been reinstated. (1996)
Nominal Ledger – Post a Journal
-On the Post Journal screen three new fields for Asset No, Hire Agreement No and Contract No have been added. (1901)
Nominal Ledger – End of month WIP
-The nominal ledger end of month WIP rescheduling journal was incorrectly removing entries for the sub-contract job costs where the workshop job was a booking and no cost had yet been incurred. This has now been resolved. (1934)
Nominal Ledger – Schedule Nominal
1872 – There was a display issue on the Schedule Nominal where it was showing a random figure against a stock record that didn’t actually exist. This has now been resolved. (1872)
Sales Ledger Account - Auto stop
-There is the ability for the system to send an email to a selected staff member when an account has been placed on Auto Stop. This will need setting up by the Helpdesk. (1976)
Purchase Ledger – Suggested Payments Detailed Report
-The Detailed Report on Suggested Payments would not print and would come back with an error. This has now been resolved. (2022)
Nominal Ledger – SL & PL to Nominal Journal
-When posting a SL & PL to Nominal Journal the system was putting an entry onto the VAT Return. This has now been resolved. (1589)
Stock Record – Supplementary Invoices
-When raising a supplementary invoice, the delivery address will remain blank unless the delivery address has been entered via the Delivery Address button on the Supplementary screen. (1998)
Stock Records – Part Exchange Record
-When canceling an order with a part exchange or just removing a part exchange from an order, there were occasions where the vehicle would be removed from the host deal but would remain on the stock list and stuck with a status of PX Pending. This issue has now been resolved. (1825)
Stock Records – VAT on Margin
-There was an issue with VAT on the margin. It was calculation the VAT incorrectly if another cost had been posted - this issue was introduced during an interim release which most users will not have had. This has now been resolved. (2090)
Stock Record – Self billing invoice
-A new variable for Original Stock number has been created for Self Billing invoices. The variable for this is OriginalStockNumber. (2035)
Import of SLI’s (Volkswagen Group)
-There was an issue with the importing of SLI’s whereby the Chassis Number was not always coming across. This has now been resolved. (2010)
Stock Records – Re-print Purchase Invoice
-On the PX tab on a stock record there is now the option to Re-print the Purchase Invoice. (1999)
Stock Record – Self Billing Invoice – Customer VAT Number
-There is now a new variable for the Vehicle Self billing invoice called VATNumber. In line with this, there is a new field on a Sales Ledger account called VAT Number (local) I.e. the customer’s VAT Number if it is not an export. If this field is filled in then the VAT Number will display on the Self Billing invoice. (1701)
Stock Record – Early Invoicing
-Some customers required the ability to invoice a deal before a registration number had been allocated. The system now allows the invoice to be raised without a registration number and then update the registration number at a later date. If a registration number has been added at the point of invoice, then then the system will not allow you to amend this afterward's. (1702)
Stock Records – Part Exchange Details
-When adding a part exchange to a stock record the system was not pulling the Chassis and Engine number across to the Parts Exchange Stock Record. This has now been resolved. (2009)
Vehicles – Action Report
-On the Action Report, some stock numbers were displaying with a stock number of 0. This has now been resolved. (1796)
Vehicles – Pipeline Profit Report
-On the Pipeline Profit Report a new column for Date In Stock has been added. (1594)
Vehicles – Sales Order Date
-The vehicles Sales Order Date was being updated every time an order was being saved. This has now been resolved. (1882)
-On a vehicle record you now have the ability to set the vehicles mileage as either Mileage, Kilometers or Hours. This will also display on the Job Card, Proforma and all required invoices. (1686)
Vehicle Invoicing – Additional Invoice Pages
-On the Vehicle Invoicing you now have the option to add additional invoice pages to print off at the point of invoicing. (1573)
Vehicle Record – Finance Commission
-There is now a new button on the Debtors tab next to the Finance Commission field called Transfer to SL. This allows you to transfer the finance commission due to a Sales Ledger account. This will then mark the commission as fully paid. (1565)
Vehicle Parameters – Stock List
-In the Vehicle Parameters for Stock List setup there is now a new field for Adoption Date. (1045)
Vehicles – Actions Report
-On the Actions Report there are now two new fields for Images and Advertise on Web. This is so that customers who use vehicle uploads to the web can see which vehicles have not got images, etc. (1443)
Vehicles Record – Trade Sales Invoice
-Trade Sales invoices – you now have the ability to amend a date on a Trade Sale invoice. (1005)
Vehicle Record – Finance Commission
-When posting a receipt for a Finance Commission there is now an option for “Commission Fully Paid”. This needs to be selected if the commission is fully paid, this will then amend the Amount Due figure if the amount paid was different. (1042)
Vehicles – Canceled Orders Report
-A new field for Reg No. has been added to the Canceled Orders Report. (1044)
Vehicles – Stocking Finance Repayment Report
-A new field for Reg No. has been added to the Stocking Finance Repayment Report. (1375)
Workshop Job – Reverting back to Completed
-There were instances where a workshop job would revert back to completed after it had been invoiced and released. This issue has now been resolved. (1638)
Workshop Jobs – Adding Job by Description
-If you added a job by description but accidentally clicked the subcontract tab – when selecting to add the job it would come back with an error. This has now been resolved. (2054)
Workshop Job – Duplicated request lines
-There was an issue where on some occasions the request lines on a job would duplicate. This issue has now been resolved. (1511)
Workshop jobs – Volkswagen Group Service Events (VMS) Interface
-1985 – The following fields were added as options: -
Brake disc front
These have now been added - redundant items have also been removed. (1985)
Workshop Job – Next MOT Date
-When completing an MOT, you have the ability to amend the next MOT date. If this was amended on the Complete MOT screen it was not reflected on the Release Screen. This has now been resolved. (1615)
Workshop – Workshop Diary
-On the Workshop Diary, the operations column now shows more detail than it did previously. (1951)
Workshop Job – Invoice Print
-For Renault, when printing a Service Contract invoice it displays “Renault Service Contract”. The system has now been amended and now displays the Make of the vehicle. (1809)
Workshop Job – Additional Request
-Occasionally when adding an additional request standard job to a workshop job, the description of the standard job you select it is carried over to the next request line. This has now been resolved. (1669)
Workshop Job – Sales Work
-When requesting a Sales job, the system was automatically scheduling the vehicle on the Scheduling tab for today’s date. This meant that when the user booked the sales job and chose a future date it booked the vehicle in for both dates. This has now been resolved. (1982)
Workshop Job – Acceptance Date Variable
-There is now a new variable for Acceptance date for Workshop invoicing. This is the date the job was started. (1682)
View/Update Parts Record – Linked
-When selecting the Link tab on the View/Update Parts screen, the system was coming back with an error. This issue has now been resolved. (1942)
Parts No Stock Report – Purchase Date
-In Parts on the No Stock Report the Purchase Date was pulling the incorrect date. This has now been resolved. (2055)
Parts – Goods In/Out
-When doing a goods out the form will now display as “Goods Out” rather than “Goods In”. (1875)
Parts Goods In – Supplier Details
-When doing a goods in and selecting an order, you now have the ability to change the supplier details. (1969)
Parts Good In – Order Number
-When selecting an order from the goods in screen it gives you the ability to book the parts out straight away. If you selected “No” it would remove the order from the orders list in the parts point of sale. The order now remains on this screen until the parts have been booked out. (1654)
Parts Point of Sale – Carriage Charge
-When charging a Carriage Charge to a parts invoice it was putting an additional line for Credit from Invoice 1. This has now been resolved. (1684)
Parts Invoice Print – Zero Deposits
-When booking parts out after having been on order and a deposit taken, the system will no longer display deposits lines that are zero. This is to make the invoice look more presentable. (1839)
Parts – Reserve Parts
-There is now a new parameter whereby if a customer has an order exist for a part which is in stock, then the part will be reserved for this customer and not appear as available to be sold. To have this switched on, please contact the Helpdesk. (1766)
Parts – Advanced Reports
-On the Parts Advanced Reports – Aged Stock List, a new column for Bin Location has been added. (1372)
New Web Service
-A number of additional web services have been added to the Simple Reporting Service - see Simple Reporting Service
Contract Hire System - Ability to Invoice in Advance
-It is now possible to raise invoices at the beginning of the month for the whole of the coming month (a date to field has been added to the invoice report)
Contract Hire System - Ability to Suspend Invoicing for a vehicle
-It is now possible to suspend a specific vehicle from raising invoices - this is useful if a vehicle is being returned but has not yet been returned
Hire Assets System - Ability to Sell vehicle to Finance Company
-It is now possible to raise an invoice to a finance company where the vehicle was not purchased already funded. It is also possible to fund a different value and term to the asset value/term
Hire Assets System - Hire Purchase funding
-It is now possible to indicate that finance repayments are zero rated for processing Hire or Money Purchase funding
Hire System - Detail changes
-There are a number of visual and detail changes to the Assets system, including :-
•recording of CO2 and P11D values.
•updating of accounting routines to support extension of assets correctly
•Ability to remove funding from an asset during an extension period.
Version 1.9.467 (Development Release)
Customer Search Facility
– The Customer Search facility has now been improved where by you can now search for a second part of a name. I.e. If the Business name was Navigator House. You can now search by "House" and Navigator House would be displayed (1810)
Customer Record - Parts Profile
– The Extended Discount table has now been applied to the Parts Profile - Workshop tab (1925)
Vehicles - Self billing invoice
– A new variable called InvoiceNo has been added to the Self billing invoice. This will display the vehicles sales invoice number (1926)
Sales Ledger Debtors - Filtered Debtors facility
– If a you remove a "Transaction Type To Include", the unallocated balances will no longer appear unless an invoice on the account links to a Transaction Type that has been selected (1927)
Workshop Job - Parts Tab
– The Parts On Order and Parts On Job boxes have now been enlarged. Also a filter option has been added to both boxes (1928)
Undelivering a vehicle
– Previously when undelivering a vehicle it would leave the vehicle behind on the customer record. The system now removes the vehicle record if it has been undelivered (533)
Part exchange a vehicle and buying a vehicle of a lower value
– Previous the system would print out a credit note if the vehicle invoice was a minus. The system now prints this as an invoice (574)
Trade Sale Date
– The system wasn’t allowing a user to change the Sales Date, it kept converting back to today’s date. This has now been resolved (1005)
Moving an enquiry to another sales person
– Previously the system would allow you to move a sales person to an enquiry to another salesman even if they did not have access to the required branch causing the Sales Order to “vanish”. This has now been amended so only the staff available in the selected branch are displayed to move the enquiry to (1025)
Finance Commission Due
– The system use to allow a payment to be made and then match the due amount to the figure posted. The Due amount will now stay as the same figure until the Finance Fully Paid box is selected (1042)
Stock List Fields
– A new field for Adoption Date has been added to the Stock List setup parameters (1045)
Authorising internal invoices
- When internally authorising an invoice that is 0 it is adding it to the Sales Ledger account multiple times. This has now been resolved (1060)
DOC - Daily Operations
– Excel add in for daily operations control (1071)
Scanning Facility - Vehicles
– You can now file documents to a stock vehicle via the scanning facility. Please note that this item still requires on-site testing (1116)
Scanning Facility - Workshop
– You can now file documents to a workshop job via the scanning facility. Please note that this item still requires on-site testing (1117)
Scanning Facility – Purchase invoice
– You can no do a retrieval of Purchase invoice scans from departments. Please note that this item still requires on-site testing (1160)
ACM – Transferring a vehicle
– If you transferred a vehicle to another customer record, this was not reflected on the ACM. This has now been resolved (1167)
– The Hyundai Parts Stock File feed is now available (1197)
Order Book – Profit Report
– Supplier and Purchase by are now on the Profit Report via the Order Book (1210)
Stock Records – Attachments
- When adding files to a vehicle record they sometimes duplicate. This has now been resolved (1265)
Sales Invoice – Additional Variable
– New variables for Telephone and Mobile have been added (1280)
Parts – Carriage Charge
- When adding a Carriage Charge to a parts invoice it is adding a line stating credited from Invoice 1 on the Parts print out. This has now been resolved (1306/1684)
Workshop – Parts Discount
- When discounting a part on a Workshop job it does not take into account the discount margin setup on the staff record for parts. This has now been resolved (1310)
Job Cards – Batch Print
- When printing a batch print of all jobs cards for a selected date it is missing off the customer details. This has now been resolved (1365)
Marketing – Customer Search
– When doing a customer search, the postcode field will now display either the house number or house name (1729)
Nominal Ledger – End of Month WIP reschedule
– The end of month WIP rescheduling was incorrectly removing entries for Sub-contract job cost where the workshop job was a booking and no costs had yet been incurred. This has now been resolved (1934)
Sales Ledger Debtors – Unallocated Cash
– Updated the Sales Ledger Debtors list so that when filtering on transaction types, accounts with no debt for those transactions types don’t appear if the account has unallocated cash on. This will ensure that only accounts which have invoices outstanding of the transaction type selected will be displayed on the report (1927)
Asset – Classification
– A drop down filed has been added to Asset for Asset Classification. This has also been added to the schedules report (1922)
Workshop Job – Transferring a part
– When transferring parts on a Workshop job that had a deposit line and a physical part with the same part number were not transferring the actual part and only the deposit line. This has now been resolved (1920)
Vehicle Type – Boats
– Added a new vehicle type for “Boat” and an additional text field for “Boat Name” when a vehicle type of Boat has been selected (1916)
Nominal Journal – Assets/Hire
- When posting a nominal journal you now have the ability to enter an Asset Number, Hire Agreement number or Contract Number (1901)
Vehicle Sales – Order Date
– The order date was updated every time the order was saved. This has now been resolved and the date only changes if it is a new order (1882)
– When running a schedule nominal report sometimes a random figure that wasn’t related to anything would appear. This was a display issue and has now been resolved (1872)
Service Invoice Header
– There was problem whereby any Warranty – customer services or service plan invoice was printing “Renault Warranty Customer Services” or “Renault Service Plan”. The “Renault” is now replaced by the make of the vehicle – whatever that is (1809)
Marketing – Vehicle Record – Transfer Option
– When transferring a vehicle from one customer record to another customer record it was leaving the vehicle attached to the previous customer’s record. This has now been resolved (1807)
Actions Report – 0 Stock Records
– Stock records with a stock ID of 0 were appearing on the Actions report. This was due to ghost records of previous stock records being created on the system. This issue has now been resolved (1796)
Workshop – Clock Card Report
– There was an issue where the clocking time on the Clock Card was not always showing correctly. This has now been resolved (1779)
Parts – Reserved Parts
– If a customer order exists for a part which is in stock, then don’t show this part available in the parts stock – this is a parameter that can be switched on (1766)
Prints – Receipt Printer to invoice printer on EPOS
- The workstation only allowed the setup of the definition of an Invoice Printer. This worked on most applications where a user either had a proper invoice laser printer, or a receipt printer as they could then be defined as the “Invoice Printer” in the workstation setup. The issue was arisen in a hybrid environment, whereby for some customers a receipt is appropriate, but for others a full invoice was required. Therefore a separate “Receipt” printer has been defined in the workstation setup and this is used in preference to the invoice printer if setup (1765)
Workshop Jobs – Transfer to another customer
– If a workshop job has been accidentally raised against the wrong customer the user now has the ability to move the job to the correct customer. However, after the job has been accepted into the workshop this cannot be transferred (1763)
Transaction report on Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Now have the ability to view the nominal transaction report for a select invoice on either the SL and PL without having to go to the Nominal Ledger screen (1744)
Business Details on the Job Card Print
- The details of the email and phone numbers print automatically on the job card for Private customers but if the customer is a company - the email address on the business record does not print. This has now been resolved (1548)
Sales Ledger – Auto Suspend
– When doing a workshop job to an account that is suspended it displays a message on screen stating that the account is suspended. This message also displays on the POS if the customer is selected first. However, if you selected the part and then sold it to the customer this message would not appear. Giving the impression that the invoice had gone to the account but then a cash sales invoice would print. This has now been resolved so the message appears before invoicing (1535)
Sales Ledger – Transaction type
– You can now report on the Sales Ledger debtors by Transaction Type (invoice type, i.e. Parts) (1531)
Job Card – Loan Car Registration
– There is now a variable for Loan Car registration that can be added to the Job Card form (1534)
Order Book – Canceling Orders
– The system would not allow users to cancel orders via the order book. This has now been resolved (1508)
Customer Record – Warranty
– When adding a warranty under vehicle parameter maintenance the “Term” field asks for months. However, when you view it through a customer record – the warranty field is named years. This has now been corrected (1502)
Vehicle VRM – Finish Date for Service/Contract Plan
– When performing a VRM on a vehicle it was removing the Finish date on Service/Contract plan tab on the vehicle record. This has now been resolved (1493)
Vehicle Purchase Orders – Confirmed by
– Vehicle Purchase Orders were showing as Confirmed by DMS SUPPORT. This has now been changed to show the users user name (1475)
ACM – Lowercase
– On the ACM the customer’s name if for example was, Bailey-Smith was being converted to Bailey-smith on reminder letters. This has now been resolved (1445)
Transaction Report – Account names field
– On the Transaction report you can add additional columns. If the Transaction report had Sales Ledger Account number, Purchase Ledger Account number, Purchase Ledger name and Sales Ledger name. If the report was reporting on the Purchase Ledger transactions it would also fill in the Sales Ledger name automatically. The system was recognising the account number from the Purchase Ledger and finding the Sales Ledger equivalent. This was a display issue that has now been resolved (1441)
Workshop – Crediting Parts
– If a user was crediting a part where the description had been changed it wasn’t removing it from the workshop job invoice. This has now been resolved (1566)
Stock Record – Additional Invoice Pages
– The system now allows additional invoice pages to be selected and printed when raising a vehicle invoice. The setup pages for this are in Vehicle Parameters (1573)
Nominal Journals – SL & PL Journals
– On Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger nominal journals an entry was being put onto the VAT Return. This has now been resolved (1589)
Workshop Job – MOT Date
– When select the Complete MOT job but you have the ability to amend the next MOT date. If this was amended it wasn’t reflected on the Release Job screen. This issue has now been resolved (1615)
Workshop Jobs – Reverting back to Completed
– Workshop jobs were reverting back to Completed after they had been invoiced. This was due to technicians still being clocked onto the workshop job. This issue has now been resolved and the job cannot be invoiced until all technicians are clocked off (1638)
Workshop Job – Accepted Date
– An Accepted Date field has been created and add to the Workshop proforma (1682)
Vehicle Mileage Amendments
– On a vehicle the Mileage can now be added as either Miles, Kilometers or Hours (1686)
Self Billing Invoice – New Variable
– There is a new variable for the Self Billing Invoice for Vat Number (VatNumber). In addition to this there is a new field on the Sales Ledger Account on the Reference tab called VAT Number (local). (1701)
Vehicle Stock Record – Early Invoicing
– The user now has the ability to invoice a Stock Record before a registration number has been entered and the ability to add a registration number after a vehicle has been invoiced if it did not have one prior (1702)